Flexa is the new design goal for work chairs: it's comfortable, adaptable, colorful, and fun. Without sacrificing elegance in the black and white variants, it adapts to modern and creative workspaces. The ergonomic comfort of this seat, which has a modern and unique design, is its standout feature. The "dorsokinetic" backrest moves with the body, encouraging variations in posture and blood circulation. The backrest's flexibility and unique shockproof qualities are made possible thanks to the use of premium materials. Additionally, Flexa has a low impact on the environment and excellent recyclability. The remarkably sophisticated mechanism in use includes for a 20° inclination of the backrests and an 8° inclination of the seat. Additionally, the force exerted on the backrest can be modified to change according to weight; lumbar support is guaranteed all through the working day.
- Backrest: in polypropylene high visible module with black polyamide Y-support with fiberglass filler and integrated lumbar support
- Seat: in polypropylene padded with cold foam sponge and covered in fireproof fabric and Oeko Tex cat.D
- Armrests: 2D in polyamide
- Mechanism: SynchroPlus+ gas lift control, backrest tension adjustment, 20° of inclination in 5 locking position with antishock.
- Chair inclination: 8°. Sliding seat device 6cm.
- Gas lift: adjustable height, black finish rotation
- Base: 5 polyamide spokes with fiberglass padding. Black finish 640mm with self-braking rubber wheels 50mm
- Warranty: 5 years
- Delivery time: 35 working days
Each chair we produce is processed and hand-finished to ensure strict quality standards. Due to the high demand in the market, it takes up to 35 working days to complete the processing and proceed to delivery.